Partner with us
We are a growing and innovative charity which is well respected locally, delivering commissioned contracts and funded work with excellent outcomes. We work to support the hardest to reach and most difficult client group. Our ‘whole–needs’ approach is proven and our local knowledge and partnerships are extensive.
- We work with more than 70 agencies across Bolton including:
- Children’s Services, Adult Services, Public Health, Community Housing Services, and Community Safety directorates of Bolton Council;
- the Prison Service at HMP Forest Bank and HMP Styal,
- Bolton at Home and Bolton Community Homes
- Greater Manchester Police (GMP)
- Cheshire and Greater Manchester Community Rehabilitation Company
- Bolton Integrated Drug and Alcohol Service and Community Mental Health
- Bolton Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Bolton NHS Clinical Commissioning Group
- Children’s Centres and Urban Care and Neighbourhood Centres (UCANs)
- a wide range of specialist referrals in both the statutory and voluntary/community sectors.
- We partner with over 80 churches across Bolton from a wide range of denominations
- We have links with over 60 primary schools and 14 secondary schools in the local area
- We have over 250 volunteers including individuals, local groups and businesses
For more than 25 years we have worked in partnership with individuals, churches, schools, agencies and businesses, supported by a wide range of funders and commissioners. To find out more about working alongside us and helping to bring hope to vulnerable people, please click on the relevant link on the left.