- Like to involve your children and parents in learning about fresh food, cooking on a budget and eating healthily, linked to the curriculum?
- Consider having one of our Grub Tubs in your school to collect food?
- Like someone to come and talk in your assembly?
- Benefit from your children attending one of our school open days in May?
- Like us to be involved in your thinking about harvest and collections?
- Have one of our specialist practitioners advise on how to prevent children going missing from home?
- Contact us if you have a great idea and want to involve us?
Please Contact Us if you would like to have a chat about how we can work to support your school
“Our group of years 5 and 6 pupils thoroughly enjoyed the two hours we spent with Urban Outreach at their Restore Centre – learning about poverty and homelessness in Bolton and the part we can all play to make a difference. The emphasis was in treating all visitors, clients and guests with a smile. The session really challenged misconceptions and put into practice our school values. A thoroughly engaging session which the children clearly enjoyed, thank you!” (teacher from St. John’s C of E Primary School, Kearsley)