Does the thought of working for a Christian charity appeal to you?
Do you want to make a positive difference to the lives of highly vulnerable and disadvantaged people?
Urban Outreach is run by a dedicated team of talented staff aided by an army of wonderful volunteers.
Those who work with us:
– meet people from all walks of life
– make a positive difference to people’s lives – helping to address poverty and disadvantage
– work together in small teams with like-minded people
– use their skills and experience to bring change in difficult situations
Do you have:
– compassion and a commitment to helping people make changes?
– patience and organisational skills?
– a good track record of managing or dealing with change?
– an ability to find creative solutions?
Any job vacancy we may currently have will be posted here.
However, if you would like to send us your CV, we may keep this on file and contact you when a job opportunity comes up which matches your skills and interests. You should email your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org It would be helpful if you could include a statement about your interests and any voluntary activities you may be involved with.
In the meantime, if you are not already signed up as one of our Food Team volunteers and would like to consider doing so, just follow the link here.
You can view a summary of our volunteer food sorting role here.
You can also view a summary of our volunteer food collection and delivery role here.
We believe a hard day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay. So, along with over 7,000 UK employers we have pledged to never pay anyone who works for us less than the ‘real living wage’ as determined by the Living Wage Foundation. You can learn more about this initiative here.