Urban Outreach is run by a dedicated team of talented staff aided by an army of wonderful volunteers.
Would you like to work for an organisation where you can:
– meet people from all walks of life?
– make a positive difference to people’s lives?
– work together in small teams with like-minded people?
– use your skills and experience to bring change in difficult situations?
Do you have:
– compassion and a commitment to helping people make changes?
– patience and organisational skills?
– clear professional boundaries?
– a good track record of managing or dealing with change?
– an ability to find creative solutions?
If you see a vacancy you like the look of, please click through to find out more.
Currently we have 3 job vacancies.
Family First Project Worker – This is a full-time fixed term maternity cover post (until 31st October 2019). You can view an outline of the job opportunity here. You can view the Job Description here.
The Job Application Form and Fairness Monitoring Form for these positions can be downloaded here.
You can also download our Job Application Guide here.