Does the thought of working for a Christian charity appeal to you?
Do you want to make a positive difference to the lives of highly vulnerable and disadvantaged people?
Urban Outreach is run by a dedicated team of talented staff aided by an army of wonderful volunteers.
Those who work with us:
– meet people from all walks of life
– make a positive difference to people’s lives – helping to address poverty and disadvantage
– work together in small teams with like-minded people
– use their skills and experience to bring change in difficult situations
Do you have:
– compassion and a commitment to helping people make changes?
– patience and organisational skills?
– a good track record of managing or dealing with change?
– an ability to find creative solutions?
Any job vacancy we may currently have will be posted here.
Sorry, but there are currently no job vacancies with us.
If you are not already signed up as one of our Food Team volunteers and would like to consider doing so, just follow the link here.
You can view a summary of our food sorting role here.
You can view a summary of our food collection and delivery role here.